Program Outcomes (POs):
Engineering Graduates will be able to:
- Engineering knowledge: Apply the knowledge of mathematics, science, engineering fundamentals, and an engineering specialization to the solution of complex engineering problems.
- Problem analysis: Identity, formulate, review research literature, and analyze complex engineering problems reaching substantiated conclusions using first principles of mathematics, natural sciences, and engineering sciences.
- Design/development of solutions: Design solutions for complex engineering problems and design system components or processes that meet the specified needs with appropriate consideration for the public health and safety, and the cultural, societal, and environmental considerations.
- Conduct investigations of complex problems: Use research-based knowledge and research methods including design of experiments, analysis, and interpretation of data, and synthesis of the information to provide valid conclusions.
- Modern tool usage: Create, select, and apply appropriate techniques, resources, and modern engineering and IT tools including prediction and modeling to complex engineering activities with an understanding of the limitations.
- The engineer and society: Apply reasoning informed by the contextual knowledge to assess societal, health, safety, legal and cultural issues and the consequent responsibilities relevant to the professional engineering practice.
- Environment and sustainability: Understand the impact of the professional engineering solutions in societal and environmental contexts, and demonstrate the knowledge of, and need for sustainable development.
- Ethics: Apply ethical principles and commit to professional ethics and responsibilities and norms of the engineering practice.
- Individual and teamwork: Function effectively as an individual, and as a member or leader in diverse teams, and in multidisciplinary settings.
- Communication: Communicate effectively on complex engineering activities with the engineering community and with society at large, such as being able to comprehend and write effective reports and design documentation, make effective presentations, and give and receive clear instructions.
- Project management and finance: Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the engineering and management principles and apply these to one’s own work, as a member and leader in a team, to manage projects and in multidisciplinary environments.
- Life-long learning: Recognize the need for, and have the preparation and ability to engage in independent and life-long learning in the broadest context of technological change.
Program Education Objective: (Long-term achievements / life-long learning)
- Exhibit supreme skill set, sense of responsibility, teamwork and leadership combined with humanity and environmental awareness.
- Develop ingenious products and solutions for real-world problems using elementary and advanced knowledge of IT field.
- To train students with an innovative educational environment for the efficacious carrier as IT engineer, researchers, technocrats, administrators, and entrepreneurs.
- To awaken a benevolent attitude towards the society with a pragmatic approach.
Program Specific Outcome: (After completion of course)
At the end of program,
- Students should be able to Provide IT solutions for real-life problems in various domains like health care, education, environment, and agriculture by applying the knowledge of algorithms, soft wares, and tools.
- Students should be able to grasp technological advancement in IT field to analyze and design innovative solutions to cope up with the demands of the society and industry to support Smart India mission.
- Students should possess communication skills, professional ethics and the vision of future roadmap to achieve it.