Program Outcomes (POs):
Engineering Graduates will be able to:
- Engineering Knowledge: Apply knowledge of mathematics, science, engineering fundamentals and an engineering specialization to the solution of complex engineering problems.
- Problem Analysis: Identify, formulate, research literature and analyze complex engineering problems and reaching substantiated conclusions in terms of IT solutions using first principles of mathematics, natural sciences and engineering sciences.
- Design/ Development of Solutions: Design solutions for complex engineering problems and design system components or processes related to IT domains that meet specified needs with appropriate consideration for public health and safety, cultural, societal and environmental considerations.
- Conduct investigations of complex problems: using research-based knowledge and research methods including design of experiments, analysis and interpretation of data and synthesis of information to provide valid conclusions.
- Modern Tool Usage: Create, select and apply appropriate techniques, resources and modern engineering and IT tools including prediction and modeling to complex engineering activities with an understanding of the limitations.
- The Engineer and Society: Apply reasoning informed by contextual knowledge to assess societal, health, safety, legal and cultural issues and the consequent responsibilities relevant to IT professional engineering practice.
- Environment and Sustainability: Understand the impact of IT professional engineering solutions in societal and environmental contexts and demonstrate knowledge of and need for sustainable development.
- Ethics: Apply ethical principles and commit to professional ethics and responsibilities and norms of engineering practice.
- Individual and Team Work: Function effectively as an individual, and as a member or leader in diverse teams and in multi-disciplinary settings.
- Communication: Communicate effectively on complex engineering activities with the engineering community and with society at large, such as being able to comprehend and write effective reports and design documentation, make effective presentations and give and receive clear instructions.
- Project Management and Finance: Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of engineering and management principles and apply these to one’s own work, as a member and leader in a team, to manage projects and in multidisciplinary environments.
PEO: (Long term achievements / life-long learning)
- Exhibit supreme skill set, sense of responsibility, teamwork and leadership combined with humanity and environmental awareness.
- Develop ingenious products and solutions for real-world problems using elementary and advanced knowledge of IT field.
- To train students with innovative educational environment for efficacious carrier as IT engineer, researchers, technocrats, administrators and entrepreneurs.
- To awaken a benevolent attitude towards society with a pragmatic approach.
PSO: (After completion of course)
At the end of program,
- Students should be able to Provide IT solutions for real life problems in various domains like health care, education, environment and agriculture by applying the knowledge of algorithms, soft wares and tools.
- Students should be able to grasp technological advancement in IT field to analyze and design innovative solutions to cope up with the demands of the society and industry to support Smart India mission.
- Students should possess communication skills, professional ethics and the vision of future roadmap to achieve it.