1. Reputed institutes has established a working academic-industry relationship.
2. Students get at least 1 industrial visit opportunity related to their stream of specialization every semester
3. The institute invites professionals for having discussions with students in form of guest lectures, experience sharing and research and development activities
- The institute’s management team has a collective work experience of over 100 years in the corporate and industrial sector in India and abroad.
- The institute’s advisory board consists of corporate leaders and reputed industrialists.
- The institute has a dedicated career counselling and placement cell, in the form of Steps, which liaises with local industries in the field of construction, infrastructure, electronics, IT & ITES, BPO and telecommunications, among other sectors.
- The institute’s membership with Computer Society of India (CSI), NAPTEL, Indian Society of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE), ISA , Institution of Civil Engineers (India), Institution of Electronics & Telecommunications Engineers helps it foster closer ties with the industry.
- The campus is located in Vasai, a suburb of Mumbai – India’s commercial and entertainment capital. Mumbai accounts for slightly more than 6% of India’s economy contributing 10% of factory employment, 40% of income tax collections, 60% of customs duty collections, 20% of central excise tax collections & 40% of foreign trade. (Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economy_of_Mumbai)
- Mumbai is one of the the world’s top 10 centres of commerce in terms of global financial flow. It is also the world’s 29th largest city by GDP
- The mega Rs.55,000-crore Delhi Mumbai Industrial Corridor passes right outside the campus. See http://www.dmicdc.com, http://www.dmic.co.in and http://delhimumbaiindustrialcorridor.com for more info.
- 13 areas classified as “Major Industrial Areas” by Maharashtra Industrial Development Corporation (MIDC) are located within an hour’s drive from the campus. See http://www.midcindia.org/Pages/IndustrialPage.aspx for more info.