- To be recognized for practicing the best teaching-learning methods to create highly competent, resourceful and self motivated young electronic engineers for benefit of society.
- To nurture engineers who can serve needs of society using new and innovative techniques in electronics.
- To improve and apply knowledge of electronics subjects through participation in different technical events.
- To enhance career opportunities of electronic students through industry interactions and in plant training.
- To instill the passion and spirit among students to pursue higher education in electronics and entrepreneurship.