Program Outcome (PO)
- Engineering knowledge: To solve complex engineering problems by applying the knowledge of Mathematics, Science and Engineering concepts for Electronics domain.
- Problem analysis: To design experiments, analyze and synthesize results related to Electronics Engineering domain.
- Design/development of solutions: To identify, formulate and solve the problems of both analog and digital electronic including hardware and software entities.
- Conduct investigations of complex problems: To perform installations and troubleshooting process for Electronics, instrumentation and Control systems.
- Modern tool usage: To apply innovative techniques for the functioning of multidisciplinary tasks.
- The engineer and society: To demonstrate skills to use modern engineering tools and communicate effectively in both verbal and written form for the benefit of society.
- Environment and sustainability: To adapt to changing technology and have a free and lifelong learning process.
- Ethics: To understand the individual role in professional ethics and take responsibility for the same.
- Individual and teamwork: To take responsibility as an individual and as a member of a team to accomplish interdisciplinary project work.
- Communication: To understand professional responsibility and follow good ethics at every step of the work.
- Project management and finance: To implement projects by demonstrating knowledge of the engineering and other project management principles.
- Life-long learning: To update the knowledge in the field of Electronics Engineering to implement for different services to society.
Program Educational Objective (PEO)
- To provide students with a strong foundation in the mathematical, scientific and engineering fundamentals necessary to formulate, solve and analyze engineering problems and to prepare them for real-time projects.
- To prepare students to demonstrate an ability to identify, formulate and solve electronics engineering problems and make a successful career in Indian and or multi-national companies.
- To prepare students to demonstrate an ability to design electrical and electronics systems and conduct experiments, analyze and interpret data for applications in product design for multidisciplinary projects.
- To promote awareness among students for the life-long learning and to introduce them to professional ethics and codes of professional practice.
Program Specific Outcome (PSO)
- At the end of the programme, graduates will be able to troubleshoot electronic circuits, systems, and products.
- At the end of the programme, graduates will be able to successfully clear competitive exams and assessment processes for the professional career in electronics.
- At the end of the programme, graduates will be able to deliver adequate personality traits to fulfill their professional responsibilities towards the society.