PROGRAM OUTCOME (PO)
- Engineering Knowledge: Apply fundamental mathematical, scientific knowledge and engineering to solve problems related to Civil Engineering.
- Problem Analysis: Identify, formulate and analyze complex problems in Civil Engineering and acquire valid conclusions.
- Design/ Development of Solution: Design solutions for Civil Engineering problems (economic, environmental, social, political, ethical, health and safety) for sustainable development.
- Conduct: Investigate complex problems applying research based techniques and interpret the data to synthesis appropriate conclusion.
- Modern Tool Usage: Select and apply appropriate techniques, skills, resources and modern engineering tools along with inter-disciplinary software and tools in Civil Engineering activities.
- Engineer and Society: To apply Civil Engineering knowledge to solve societal, health and safety related and, legally faced real-time problems by society.
- Environment and Sustainability: Understand the impact of Infrastructural solutions on global, environmental, cultural context in enhancing quality of life of people.
- Ethics: Apply ethical principles in Civil Engineering practices within the constraints of law and professional responsibilities.
- Individual and Teamwork: Work effectively as an individual, team or leader on Civil Engineering projects with multidisciplinary streams working along.
- Communication: Communicate effectively on complex engineering activities to comprehend the ideas, discuss among the team and conclude unanimously in achieving the goal of the project.
- Project Management and Finance: Demonstrate knowledge and manage resources, and conclude the work within the financial limits of the project along with multi-disciplinary streams or teams.
- Lifelong Learning: Identify the needs of society, work independently on specific issues adopting lifelong learning with the change of technology.
PROGRAM EDUCATION OUTCOME (PEO)
- Have successful career in the diversified sectors of the Civil Engineering Industry.
- Analyze, Plan, Design, Execute and maintain Civil Engineering Projects within specified time, cost and quality.
- Use of innovative material practices and techniques for sustainable eco-friendly and life-line infrastructures with social awareness and responsibility.
- Exhibit professionalism, ethical approach, develop effective communication skills, team work in their profession and adapt to modern trends by engaging in lifelong learning.
- Adapt state of art techniques, manage resources and involve in R & D work in Civil Engineering.
PROGRAM SPECIFIC OUTCOME (PSO)
- Design Civil Engineering structures using relevant codes of practice, materials, techniques and software.
- Follow human values and ethics with team spirit in every Civil Engineering project undertaken.
- Utilize resources effectively and adapt state-of-the-art practices and materials in the field of Civil Engineering