The hallmarks of the Universal Engineering Degree are academic rigor, real-world relevance and all-round skill development.
The academic core of the Universal Engineering program is the University of Mumbai’s 4-year full-time BE syllabus.
The academic core is delivered by our excellent faculty using state-of-the art learning technologies. The learning experience is further augmented by soft-skills development programs, industrial visits, internships & interactions with industry leaders.
Being part of a fully-integrated technical campus, our college focuses on providing valuable technical training with deep understanding of physical principles, material behavior, mathematical modeling including engineering practices to the solution of current problems that challenge our society.
Special emphasis is laid on the understanding of economic, environmental, political, and ethical implications, including building of techno-commercial acumen of students.
Redefining Education and Learning
Universal’s acclaimed education system – R.E.A.L. – is an integrated, comprehensive, KG-to-PG educational model.
R.E.A.L was designed and refined over the past 3 decades. Truly reflective of Universal’s educational beliefs, R.E.A.L. is built on 5 cornerstones of educational excellence:
- Intellectually demanding curriculum that combines academic rigor with practical relevance.
- Robust learning facilities that are exciting, flexible, healthy, secure and sustainable.
- Engaging technology-rich content delivered interactively to make learning come alive.
- Efficient administration that delivers smart solutions for student satisfaction and success.
- Emphasis on wholesome growth through creativity, values, fitness, cultural literacy & life/career skills.
Ultimately, through the application of R.E.A.L., Universal’s endeavors to deliver a high-quality educational experience and achieve the best-possible educational outcome for its students.